Monday, May 21, 2007

Entry for May 21, 2007

Let all men rejoice! let the horns be sounded! THE JAPANESE INFANTRY IS FINISHED (well, except for finishing one last rifle/LMG stand which just needs painting & flocking.) I have to finish the last two HMGS and their Command Stand. I got a lot done today, as I had to get up earlier than usual due to my wife having a tooth pulled while being knocked out. So I had to drive her home and while she was sleeping, I got the 2nd sniper ready to go, attached the destroyed Stuart to it's base after covering it in colored Liqutex, attached & based the artillery (paint and attach the arty tomorrow) and based a Command Stand. I also got 2 of the 47mm AT gun stands under way. I attached a bit of branch as a log for one and the other made a "C" shape in green stuff to which I plugged in paint brush brishess for reeds.

Seems a difference between the Infantry and the Tank Company listings. On the tank I get 2 more AT guns (total of 4) and I get 4 20mm AA guns. I'll have to see if I'm lucky and can find anything at the Con, but I'm not holding my breath

Back to the little metal men tomorrow!

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment