Thursday, October 25, 2007

Entry for October 25, 2007

To-Tanem finished, got their foam tray home done (with their name on it and everything) and some photos taken. The JP 20mm ATR are almost done. I am giving them their brown & black wash then basing them.Then back to the Italians.

The massive amount of wildfires around here the last few days gave me a big headache (due to the smoke) on Wednesday so I did little in the garage.

Off to Tim's Thursday afternoon with Harold & will hopefully do some filling in work (green stuff) on my Sebeki. After that gets taken care of I can paint them after I finish painting the Basti archers (50% done)


Friday, October 19, 2007

Entry for October 19, 2007

Well, my To-Tanem are finished (maybe I should take some photos...) and the 20mm ATR teams for my Japanese are 50% done. The Basti are "purring" right along. Time to "bite" the bullet on the Sebeki and start filling in the gaps on the heads and arms with green stuff. Then paint them, which should be easier than the Basti. Then my Warband is finished!

Then I need to base my Zeros for FoW (or should I do what JP tanks I have?) and then I believe I should go back to my Italians and get the Italian 88's done. Also the rest of my M13/40 tanks. I may need to replace the barrels on them, they are a bit thin and bend easily. Oh yeah, I can't forget to clean up the bases of my "Trow" Italians and put labels on them.

I'm slowly get what I need to start the massive "SUDAN" project. I currently have 60 Fuzzy-Wuzzies. I need FW Command and about 20 British and their Command. I also need to order stands from Litko and it's "away we go!"


Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Entry for October 02, 2007

"Let All Men Jump Up and shout Hip-Hip Huzzah!"

The last stand of my 15mm Japanese Army is finished!! However, I still have extra stuff, like the 20mm ATR teams that are being worked on now and the Objective Markers. BUT THE ARMY IS FINISHED!

Also, my 1st unit for my Wargods of Aegyptus Warband are just about done, the To-Tanem. And the Sobkei are almost fully assembled, then I need to do some filling in with green stuff & then prime the beasties. Next on the painting list after the To-Tanem are the Basti. And my 15mm Sudan British are whining at me too. And those Romans....