Friday, December 7, 2007

Entry for December 20, 2007


Got to use Tim & Harold as playtesters on Saturday (12/15) and did 2 quick games, one using "A Sky Full of Ships" and the 2nd with "Full Thrust". FT was declared the winning, found to be more fun to play and the ships stats were less generic than ASFoS. So FT it is. I also have sent in the write-up to Jose for the Con and have the ships sheets done. All that remains is to do up a sheet for the Space Dock and get some grease pencils. Future FT projects will use the Galactic Knight ships I currently have, with more as needed to fill out the fleets.

I have also gotten all my figs for the "Temple of Caltiki" project. They are in a box, awaiting my pleasure. My Fuzzy-Wuuzies are all standed, based, primed and have flesh painted. Next is a black wash on the skin and painting their clothes. I have to count the number of spear I need and get that underway (spear manufacturing). My British are all most all standed, but not quite. I am very disappointed in the Perry Miniatures Sudan British. Well sculpted, but not well cast. A bit more venting, flash and rough spots that I would have expected from them. They also are not sculpted for easy casting as a figure (IMHO). I may get Castaway Brits (from Australia) in the future. I have not such complaints however, on the Fuzzy-Wuzzies so far. They have been very nice.


TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment