Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Entry for December 11, 2007


So it appears than PLAN B, Full Thrust Star Trek TOS will be the battle plan. I have everything I need all most 100% ready to go. I have 7 Klingon D-7 's ready, many smaller frigates and 4 Federation Constitiution class ships ready, with 2 more that I could get ready very quicky. I also have 6 Federation Scout/DD ships as well. The scenario I just borrow from the one I did several years ago at a Con. Federation spacedock under attack by the Klingons. Feds defend, Klingons attack. I also found 2 Galactic Knight Terran Super-dreadnoughts and 2 Terran Attack carrier models. Need to see what else I have of other Galactic Knight races in that big blue plastic storage box....


I will order the figures for "TEMPLE" as well so as to have it ready for another Con and just general game-play. I am also going to Tim's tomorrow (hopefully with Mr. Harold) to work on my Colonials, the mass flesh painting on the Fuzzy-Wuzzies and some more priming of newly based figures.


TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment