Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Entry for July 17, 2007


Long time...No Blog! Went on my 7 day Alaskan Cruise in honor of my up & coming 25th Anniversary from June 30th to July 6th. Got back Saturday July 7th with a cold, (which Denise now has) and got the cats back, who also got cold while being boarded. I am at last feeling more human and tried to paint, but got maybe 1 hour worth of work done. Still pooped and have a lack of interest and a bit of a cough left. Hope to get back to work on the last bit I need to do my Japanese list as written ASAP.


HAROLD IS HOME AT LAST!!!!!13months & 9 surgeries later.....


He called me from home last night. He's been home a couple of days and is getting things set up for him to make it easier to move, etc. around the house plus getting into the mood to have guests. Maybe this weekend....


Next Project is to finish my 15mm PITS army. Also do some extras for my FoW Japanese, such as the 20mmATR's, lunge mine teams, etc.


TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment