Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Entry for June 20, 2007

Been awhile hasn't it? Things are moving along, slow but surely. The HMG's are almost finished, as the crew are in the brown/black wash stage, next the 20mm AA. My 70mm arty is done, except the artillery staff stand. Then I believe it's on to the 20mm ATR stands, BUT, my list will be done when the 20mm AA is finished. Everything after that is all the other options I can have in the list. the 3 stands of lung mine/satchel charge AT suicide squads should be fun, as well the other two objective markers (Officer beheading marine and soldiers/coolies)

However...I am thinking about my next project, after getting my FoW Japanese list done. My 15mm PITS army needs to be completed, to make that usable. After that....possibly 28mm Colonial. Still in the "mulling it over" stage, and I was thinking of using The Sword and the Flame rules. They've been around for 20 years, so they must be good. In fact, I ordered a copy of TSatF, The Sword in North Africa and The Sword in Texas. Cover all my bases....

Next week Friday it's off to Alaska for a week of cruising around and seeing the sights. Should be a blast!

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment