Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Entry for February 13, 2007

As Tim, so he is called, said In his blog it is coming down to the wire. As he does his stuff different, he has more stuff based and I have more completed bases, as far as infantry goes. Tomorrow I will have 3 more stands spray flated and finished with two more in short order!
So it's back to them tomorrow and I have to get the wall signs ready for our NUTS! game at the Con. I need to get whatever I am going to take and sell ready to go.

Bummer yesterday as Denise broke a tooth! One of her teeth with a really old filing gave up the ghost at lunch and today she went to the dentist and got it worked on. After much muss & fuss, a temporary crown and next appointment, a root canal and a crown. I sympathize as I have had 3 such operations in my life. Still it really hurts and is not fun, the day before Valentine's Day I guess we'll make it up later...

Also need to get my completed bases in order (2x Rife + 2x Rifle/MG) per squad to see where I'm at. I might have a platoon fully finished, so STAY TUNED!

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment