Sunday, September 9, 2007

Entry for September 09, 2007

GGggrrr....

I HATE on-line stores that don't have a decent shopping cart and photos of their products. I was going to buy some sample from GFI of Minifigs Colonial figs and at the end, I have to PHONE-IN my credit card number or mail them a CC/MO for payments. Sorry, this 2007 and there is no need for that, it was bad enought there were almost NO product photos to look at. So I e-mailed them and politely told them I wasn't go to buy from them because of the shopping cart issue (I had live w/o product photos, but it helps to see the mini's). Maybe some good can come from this. I posted a "rant" about the lack of product photos on the TMP forum board under "RANTS" and got a whale of reponses, some pro, some con on the issue. But for me, I am not going to buy sight-unseen unless I have to. I've seen photos of some figs and the little buggers are a crappy figure that I wouldn't want.

I did order some samples from Castaway Arts in Australia, they look good from the photos and if they look as good in hand and match the OG Colonials, I'll have another line to use.
Bed time, off to take Mr. Harold to Tim's for fun & games!

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment