Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012!

Finished ruins (small pieces) for my Osgiliath board





Ruined terrain pieces I plan to use on the Osgiliath - gotten from E-Bay - Drzu's Treasures and I believe they are Scibor Monstrous Miniatures

   Well, another year is over. I need to plot & plan for what I want to accomplish in 2013 as far as painting figures and doing gaming projects. I want to concentrate on a single project at a time and finish it, but I know that's not realistic. But having half-a-dozen going on at a time has made me not get anything done. So NO commission painting for 2013. I just need to get those 15mm ACW done for a friend and really buckle down and get my 25mm plastic Russians for Bolt Action done as well as the larger ruined terrain pieces for Osgiliath. THEN start/finish something else. Easy to say, we will see if I can do it.

  This coming Sunday (1/6/2013), I plan a play test of  LOTR Siege of Minas Tirith at Aero Hobbies (2918 Santa Monica Boulevard Santa Monica, CA 90404) for Historical Miniatures Gaming Day (Yes, I know it's NOT a historical game!) to see if my re-written forces list works. Photos and more will follow.

Happy New Year to all my Followers!

TTFN
Larry



1 comment: