Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Entry for March 03, 2009


Ansar swordsmen are 95% finished. 4-5 figures need "basing" and 4 more need some paint (patches, etc.) The rest are done (spray flat coated 10 figures today). Then it is on to doing Egyptians in 15mm & 25mm. The uniform is very simple, white with black leather and red fez, so doing both sizes at once makes sense.


15mm UPDATE....
Resumed work on my FoW Italian Demolisher Platoon. Finished webbing and rifle stocks. Then I need to paint metal on the rifles, touch-up flesh on the figures and then touch-up the uniform color. After that, they all get a wash (black or black/brown). Then it's off to basing them, spray flat coat and they are DONE!! Next on the FoW list....my Semovente 47/32's and my L6/40 Light Tanks, which I started assembling some time earlier.


Photo from 3/1/2009 FoW game at Aero Hobbies-The AB 41 that would not die (easily!) It survived 2 Bazooka hits!

No comments:

Post a Comment