Friday, February 1, 2008

Entry for February 01, 2008


***28mm Sudan Update***


Well things are moving along on the Fuzzy-Wuzzy front. The first batch (approx. 35 figures) are ready to be sprayed with Gloss and then with Matt - Thus are finished! Which means they are only 40 (approx) figures left, as well as the 3 mounted Emirs I just got today (back order from The War Web). Then the British are the next to be painted. I also got the last of the British I ordered last year (Bloody Perry Mini's from the UK). Those spears from The War Web helped alot, as opposed to making them myself from scratch. I'll need more of those for those Roman's I am working on to sell on e-bay.


***15mm Sudan Update***


I have also started working on my 15mm Peter Pig Sudan figures. I have to finish the British, which are very nearly done. Then check on what else I have to do in 15mm - I have some mounted figures (camels) and make some scouts. Then I am ready to play with the 15mm figs.


***AT-43 Update***


All my AT-43 figures now are marked so I know they are mine...a red "L" on the bottom and the edge has been painted with GW Codex Grey. I need some more "Red Blok" figs and the "Red Blok" army book to round out my force.


TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment