Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Entry for January 16, 2008


A quick one, it's late (2am). The Fuzzy-wuzzies are coming along well and maybe a quarter of them are almost finished. I'm awaiting more stands and magnetic bases from Litko to finish basing them, as I have gone with magnetic bases for my Colonials. After the FW, it's the Britishers turn for a paint job. I'm also get a boat load of French Foreign Legion from Hugh (Askari Minis) at Orccon. Here Bunny...bunny....


The 2nd play testing of my game for the Con went very well indeed on Sunday the 13th. Tim (Feds again), Harold and Harold's son Byron (Klingon's). Klingons lost this time but it went much better and some ideas on improve the ship sheets came out which I have since done. Making a few more asteroids. I have enough ships.


TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment