Monday, November 14, 2011

It's been WAY....Tooo...Long!

Ok - it's been a while since I have put anything up.  So let's see....

Mid-War FoW Italian Light Tanks-L6/40's are done!


   So that's out of the way. The Gondorian Rangers are finished (HUZZAH!) as well as Beregond (Black Tree Figure) and Gandalf the White (GW) and Pippin in his Gondorian outfit (GW). I should post some photos I guess. I have also been adding a magnetic base to my LOTR figires in order to carry them easier in a plastic tray with a lid. I just attached a sheet of metal to the bottom of the tray for they to stick to.

   Still working on my WAB Saxon army but not a lot right now. Need to kick it into gear. Need to finish my Dervish re-basing project. Also working on Italian CV 3/33 tankettes

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment