Saturday, November 8, 2008

Entry for November 08, 2008


It's been WAY TOO LONG so here is a progress report...

The 2nd platoon of m13/41's are finished. 4 of the 5 are flat finished and need a foam tray home. The 5th, with a commander in the hatch needs it's black & brown washes, then it's flat finish and it's done. The 15mm British transport mules & handlers are almost finished. I applied the Liqutex & fine sand to the bases today and then it just needs to be painted, flat finished and they are done!


Next in line for 15mm figures are my German allies with their PAK 38 ATG's, to help buff up my Italians. In the 28mm range, more British soldiers await me, primed and ready to go. Ansar with swords (approx 28) are based and black primed. My 30 Ansar with spears are still in their bag. My 15mm Egyptians also await...
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment